[users at bb.net] Triggered builds getting skipped
tardyp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:30:40 UTC 2016
Interrestingly, I see a lot of buildrequests that are indeed claimed,
complete and with "SKIPPED" (code 6) results.
They are finished 7 seconds after being claimed.
That would be interresting to also see the list of builds, to see if there
is a corresponding SKIPPED build.
I did a quick search for SKIPPED in the source code, and see that a
buildrequests can be marked SKIPPED by the build request collapser:
# Before adding new buildset/buildrequests, we must examine each
# 1. get the list of all unclaimed buildrequests:
# - We must exclude all buildsets which have at least 1 claimed
# 2. For each unclaimed buildrequests, if compatible with the new
# (sourcestamps match, except for revision) Then:
# 2.1. claim it
# 2.2. complete it with result SKIPPED
This can explain that the more you have, and the more it skips.
You may want to force collapseRequests=False in your triggered builder
Le ven. 15 avr. 2016 à 13:16, Ed Singleton <singletoned at gmail.com> a écrit :
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 8:19 PM, Pierre Tardy <tardyp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would suggest to upgrade to beta8
> I have done, and I still have the same problem.
> If the problem persists, I would suggest to create a trac, and append the
>> result of the rest api like
>> This will tell the list of pending buildrequests, to see if there are
>> claimed or not.
>> We can then have the evidence if the problem comes in the buildrequest
>> distributor, or in the build subsystem.
> Unfortunately I can't register with Trac at the moment as it appears our
> IP is on a blacklist :-( I'll do that from home over the weekend.
> Another thing I've noticed about the problem is that it is intermittent.
> Forcing a build that triggers 6 others, with 12 workers (all idle), between
> 3 and 6 of them will actually get built. If I immediately cancel it, and
> force it again, within a couple of goes one will work with all 6.
> I've waited over 30 minutes and they never appear.
> I've attached the results of the api call (I reverse sorted them so that
> the latest ones were selected). The last 6 (480-485) were done together,
> and 5 worked and 1 didn't.
> This afternoon, I'll try to create a minimal failing example that I can
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users