[Buildbot-devel] [ANN] Buildbot-0.8.6p1 released
Dustin J. Mitchell
dustin at v.igoro.us
Mon Mar 26 01:14:09 UTC 2012
Buildbot-0.8.6p1 has just been released. *Many* thanks to Tom Prince
for just about all of the fixes that make up this release.
Full release notes are here:
but the highlights are:
* Builders are no longer displayed in the order they were
configured. This was never intended behavior, and will become
impossible in the distributed architecture planned for Buildbot-0.9.x.
As of 0.8.6p1, builders are sorted naturally: lexically, but with
numeric segments sorted numerically.
* Slave properties in the configuration are now handled correctly.
* The web interface buttons to cancel individual builds now appear
* The ForceScheduler's properties are correctly updated on reconfig
- bug #2248.
* If a slave is lost while waiting for locks, it is properly cleaned
up - bug #2247.
* Crashes when adding new steps to a factory in a reconfig are fixed
- bug #2252.
* MailNotifier AttributeErrors are fixed - bug #2254.
* Cleanup from failed builds is improved - bug #2253.
As usual, you can find .asc files containing detached signatures with my key at
More information about the devel