[Buildbot-devel] bzr buildbot helpers and some other stuff in beta
gary.poster at canonical.com
Mon Dec 22 21:45:03 UTC 2008
I have some buildbot-related bits, mostly but not entirely for bzr, that
I'm working on in bzrbuildbot: https://launchpad.net/bzrbuildbot . It's
GPL 3+, though getting that better documented is one of several things I
need to do before a formal release.
Currently it has the following:
(Good, or hopefully will be good soon)
- bzr poller (good for launchpad ATM since no commit hooks are allowed)
- bzr commit hook: works for commits but currently broken for running in
a server. Working on it now and then.
(Probably less useful)
- custom scheduler that might have some interesting functionality to be
factored out but might just be a bizarre thing we use. :-)
- a test buildstep that works reasonably well with (our version of)
- a simple mailer and bzr buildbot step that work with the poller and
The poller and the smaller bits have been in production. I'll be
getting back to the commit hook in the next few weeks.
Hope that helps someone.
More information about the devel