[devel at bb.net] Weekly Meeting Notes (read this one!)

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at buildbot.net
Tue Nov 3 17:32:08 UTC 2015

Meeting summary

    agenda (djmitche, 11:32:00)
        https://titanpad.com/buildbot-agenda (djmitche, 11:32:00)
        http://paste.pound-python.org/show/yIL6y8ERZTeow3pHL3YC/ (repasted
for djmitche) (infobob, 11:32:00)

    irc reporter (djmitche, 11:33:00)
        http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/2714 (djmitche, 11:33:00)

    MOSS application (djmitche, 11:36:00)
        http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.buildbot.devel (djmitche,
        https://wiki.mozilla.org/MOSS (djmitche, 11:36:00)
        also got $2000 (I think?) in GSoC funding this eyar (djmitche,

(djmitche, 11:38:00)
        ACTION: djmitche to add more donation links - www, bigger on Trac,
perhaps on docs too (djmitche, 11:43:00)
        https://www.bountysource.com/issues/27934335-loading (tardyp,
        (read the transcript of this interesting discussion for details)
(djmitche, 11:58:00)
        settled on attaching bounties to bugs (djmitche, 12:01:00)
        with buildbot matching donated bounties (djmitche, 12:01:00)
        ACTION: djmitche to learn about bountysource (djmitche, 12:13:00)
        ACTION: djmitche to talk to SFC about bounties (djmitche, 12:13:00)
        ACTION: bdbaddog to prepare MOSS application (djmitche, 12:14:00)

    nine update (djmitche, 12:14:00)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.buildbot.net/pipermail/devel/attachments/20151103/50b379bc/attachment.html>

More information about the devel mailing list