[Buildbot-devel] Error on svn update step after upgrading to latest

Byrne, David David.Byrne at cam-ohio.com
Tue Jul 8 18:58:19 UTC 2014

Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
>It's very hard to guess with just that info!
>Are you still using the slave-side SVN step?  if so, I'd recommend switching to the master-side step.  I don't know of a bug that would make either one "hang", but it might help.

I did change from the slave-side to the master-side because the slave-side gives a warning with the configuration check.  I think I may have fixed the problem by rebuilding my slave installations.  As mentioned in my original message, I had tried rebuilding the master installation and this did not seem to help.  When I rebuilt the slave installations, everything seemed to start working.  I wish I didn't have to lose my old buildbot build information (we use it during our SAS70 audits).


David Byrne |  IT Software Architect
Custom Applications Management, LLC
DIRECT 614.547.4767
CELL 614.582.5004  |EMAIL David.Byrne at cam-ohio.com
 www.sedgwick.com | The leader in innovative claims and productivity management solutions
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

More information about the devel mailing list