[Buildbot-devel] Updating scheduler to 0.8.x, pretty lost
l10n.moz at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:55:12 UTC 2011
how's this work progressing? I'm trying to map out if I'll make the next
iteration of my setup on 0.7.x still or if upgrading to 0.8+ is an option.
2010/12/30 Dustin J. Mitchell <dustin at v.igoro.us>
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Axel Hecht <l10n.moz at googlemail.com>
> > I'll put that attempt on hold then, and if you need someone to smoketest
> > your API, drop me a note.
> That would be great! I will, once I finish it.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the devel