[Buildbot-devel] Fwd: [GitHub] dustin sent you a message
Dustin J. Mitchell
dustin at zmanda.com
Sun Apr 5 01:07:08 UTC 2009
I'll have a look at this soon, but if there are other folks concerned
about the operation of the git source steps, please have a look at
("the other") Dustin's changes and let us know what you think.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: GitHub <noreply at github.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Subject: [GitHub] dustin sent you a message
To: dustin at zmanda.com
dustin wants you to pull from dustin/buildbot at master
Body: I pushed up a few changes I made to solve problems I ran into
with the memcached buildbot:
* Clean with -x -- This also removes ignored build artifacts to ensure
the the tree is in a pristine state and not just source-clean.
* Consider trees with .git always updateable - Before, a patch would
prevent an update and force a clobber. This allows the clean stuff to
do the clobber without transfering a new tree everywhere.
* Always clean before a fetch - there was some complicated stuff in
here that made it not clean sometimes.
* getCommand takes a list of commands -- included a test suite for getCommand
* look for gpatch, patch - if gpatch is installed, favor it over patch
View repository: http://github.com/dustin/buildbot/tree/master
Open Source Storage Engineer
More information about the devel