[Buildbot-devel] cruisecontrol.rb-like UI
eli.carter at commprove.com
Wed May 9 20:32:19 UTC 2007
On Wednesday 09 May 2007, Christian Theune wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 09.05.2007, 21:57 +0200 schrieb Axel Hecht:
> > Looks interesting, though a tad confusing. I find the 10s reload to be
> > counter-productive, though.
> Right, I'm still experimenting there. ;)
Just turn it off. Please! I can't read much of the bottom with that going
all the time, and it interferes with entering a new filter.
> I'd be interested to know what part you find confusing, maybe I
> overlooked something important.
I find it a bit confusing as well:
- the listed builds aren't links to more info
- clicking on the radio buttons doesn't change anything until the refresh
- drop the refresh completely
- the green/red/any buttons aren't real clear what they mean... latest build
was that color? Any of the last 6 were?
- What's different about the ones in black, and why isn't there a "(*) black"
> > Talking about fancy output methods, has anyone take a stab at hooking
> > up buildbot status interfaces in a framework like turbogears or zope?
> Man I wish I had ;)
> If I continue this baby, I might do something in Zope when I get annoyed
> writing HTML code like 1699.
There's also Trac. :)
More information about the devel