[Buildbot-commits] buildbot ChangeLog, 1.1057, 1.1058 README, 1.38, 1.39
warner at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 24 22:17:21 UTC 2008
Update of /cvsroot/buildbot/buildbot
In directory sc8-pr-cvs3.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv6413
[project @ README: add Twisted-8.0.1 to the list of known-good versions]
Original author: warner at lothar.com
Date: 2008-04-24 22:16:37+00:00
RCS file: /cvsroot/buildbot/buildbot/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.1057
retrieving revision 1.1058
diff -u -d -r1.1057 -r1.1058
--- ChangeLog 15 Apr 2008 20:30:49 -0000 1.1057
+++ ChangeLog 24 Apr 2008 22:17:19 -0000 1.1058
@@ -1,3 +1,7 @@
+2008-04-24 Brian Warner <warner at lothar.com>
+ * README (REQUIREMENTS): we handle twisted-8.0.1 just fine.
2008-04-15 Brian Warner <warner at lothar.com>
* buildbot/__init__.py (version): bump to 0.7.7+ while between
RCS file: /cvsroot/buildbot/buildbot/README,v
retrieving revision 1.38
retrieving revision 1.39
diff -u -d -r1.38 -r1.39
--- README 13 Oct 2007 22:04:20 -0000 1.38
+++ README 24 Apr 2008 22:17:19 -0000 1.39
@@ -59,14 +59,15 @@
Both the buildmaster and the buildslaves require Twisted-2.0.x or later.
As always, the most recent version is recommended. It has been tested
- against Twisted-2.5.0 and Twisted SVN as of the date of release.
+ against Twisted-2.5.0, Twisted-8.0.1, and Twisted SVN as of the date of
- Twisted is delivered as a collection of subpackages. You'll need at least
- "Twisted" (the core package), and you'll also want TwistedMail,
- TwistedWeb, and TwistedWords (for sending email, serving a web status
- page, and delivering build status via IRC, respectively). You might also
- want TwistedConch (for the encrypted Manhole debug port). Note that
- Twisted requires ZopeInterface to be installed as well.
+ Certain versions of Twisted are delivered as a collection of subpackages.
+ You'll need at least "Twisted" (the core package), and you'll also want
+ TwistedMail, TwistedWeb, and TwistedWords (for sending email, serving a
+ web status page, and delivering build status via IRC, respectively). You
+ might also want TwistedConch (for the encrypted Manhole debug port). Note
+ that Twisted requires ZopeInterface to be installed as well.
More information about the Commits